He also enjoyed the same demand in the field of practical medicine, which used his pronounced antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
The uniqueness of the chemical composition
- The most healing component of dill is essential oil, proved to be effective in combating several strains of pathogenic bacteria, some types of mold, Staphylococcus aureus, one type of yeast fungus and thrush pathogens. It is the presence of essential oil that causes powerful antimicrobial properties.
- The composition of the essential oil includes a special substance - D-carvoneimpeding the formation and development of cancer cells.
- Multivitamin Complex represented by vitamins C, A, E, P, PP. Ascorbic acid (which is particularly rich in delicate leaves) and vitamin E have an antioxidant effect in this series.
- Contained carotenealso known for its antioxidant action.
- Availability rich set of mineral salts makes dill a plant, unusually useful for normalizing the work of the digestive tract and the entire cardiovascular system.
- Flavonoid content Quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin in the flowers and stems of the plant have a beneficial effect on all types of metabolic processes in the human body, so that this plant is successfully used to lose excess weight.
- To increased secretion of the digestive glands.
- To improve the motility of the entire digestive tract.
- To a significant improvement in appetite.
- To normalize lipid metabolism.
That is why dill is included in diets directed against obesity, as well as being part of a complex therapy for patients with anacid gastritis, sick kidneys, liver and bladder, as well as suffering from manifestations of flatulence.
Benefit with diabetes. Useful recipes
- improve digestion;
- protect the liver;
- eliminate flatulence;
- avoid obesity.
- Decoction Prepared as follows: taking crushed roots, they are poured with boiling water (1000 ml), boiled in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then allowed to brew. Ten minutes is enough to insist. You can drink a glass in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Dill infusion make, pour a tablespoon of seeds with boiled water (500 ml). Having properly instilled the drug in a thermos, it is taken before meals in 100 ml three times a day.
- Excellent sedative and anti-inflammatory agent is red wine tincture. Taking the fruits of dill (100 grams), they are poured into a saucepan with natural red wine and cooked on a very weak flame for at least twenty minutes. Seeds should be removed by straining and squeezing the resulting drug through a sieve. Take the tincture before bedtime. Therapeutic dose - no more than fifty grams.
- Patients who dream of losing weight and who are on a therapeutic diet can be advised to make a delicious fermented milk dessert. Taking a low-fat kefir, cottage cheese, finely chopped dill and parsley leaves, as well as a few cloves of garlic, they are thoroughly mixed. The resulting dish has good taste, lightness and low calorie.
- Direct contraindication to use is hypotension (condition, long-term accompanied by a constant low pressure). If this prohibition is violated, hypotonia can feel a sharp decline in strength, dizziness, slight nausea, and even a short-term decrease in visual acuity.
- May cause an attack of severe allergic reaction. in a person with a tendency to pollinosis or suffering from individual intolerance this spicy plant.
Popular program "Live Healthy" about dill and its properties: