- chicken broth without salt - 3.5 cups;
- chicken fillet - 1 pc .;
- potatoes - 1 pc .;
- onion - 1 turnip;
- crushed garlic - 1 tsp;
- wholegrain flour - 1 tbsp. l .;
- finely grated dietary cheese (non-greasy, unsalted) - 3 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 1 tbsp. l .;
- a bunch of basil.
- Take a high saucepan with a thick bottom, put the butter, heat over medium heat. Lightly brown chopped onions and crushed garlic.
- Add flour, brown slightly, pour broth into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Put the diced potato in a few minutes - chicken fillet. Cook until cooked chicken. All is ready!
- Basil and grated cheese are added when the soup is already poured into plates.
Each serving of soup is a separate dish that is recommended to eat without bread. It turns out 4 servings. BJU per 100 g of soup, respectively, 20, 5 and 19 grams, calorie - 241 kcal.
Watch the video: Chicken Cheddar Bacon Soup Recipe (January 2020).