If you have free time in the morning, and you want to have a healthy breakfast, then pancakes are best suited. Of course, they should not be ordinary white flour, but only the best and useful ingredients.
We baked pancakes with low-fat cottage cheese, but you can also use cottage cheese with 40% fat.
Pancakes are very tasty and sweet. They are suitable for both breakfast and snack. If you like cold pancakes, then you get a great low-carb option for lunch in the office, a snack on the go or as a snack. And they often say that eating absolutely no carbohydrates brings no pleasure!
- 250 grams of cottage cheese 40% fat;
- 200 grams of almond flour;
- 50 grams of protein with vanilla flavor;
- 50 grams of erythritol;
- 500 ml of milk;
- 6 eggs;
- 1 teaspoon of guar gum;
- 1 vanilla pod;
- 1 teaspoon soda;
- 5 tablespoons of raisins (optional);
- coconut butter for baking.
Of these ingredients, approximately 20 pancakes are obtained. Preparation takes about 15 minutes. Baking time is about 30-40 minutes.
The energy value
Calorie content is 100 grams of the finished product.
|197||825||5.8 g||13.7 g||11.7 g|
- Beat the eggs with erythritol at the highest power for 3-4 minutes to foam. Add cottage cheese, milk and vanilla pod contents, mix.
- Mix almond flour, vanilla protein powder, soda and guar gum separately, and then combine them with the egg mass. Optionally, you can add raisins.
- Coat the pan with coconut oil and bake the pancakes over low heat.
- It is important not to heat the pan too much, otherwise the pancakes will quickly darken. It is best to cover the pan with a lid so that the heat is better preserved.
- Vanilla curd pancakes are usually very tasty and do not require any filling. However, you can add some fresh fruit as decoration. Enjoy your meal!