- 1 glass of zucchini cubes;
- one cup of whole grain flour, nonfat yogurt and oatmeal;
- half a cup of bran;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- raisin seedless - 3 tbsp. l .;
- baking powder - 1 tbsp. l .;
- soda - 1 tbsp. l .;
- a little sea salt and cinnamon;
- habitual sugar substitute to taste;
- walnuts - 150 g.
- Beat kefir with flakes and bran in a blender. Pour into a separate dish, let stand for half an hour.
- All in the same mixer, first mix the butter and sugar substitute, then add the egg, flour with baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a deep bowl, combine both mixtures, add zucchini, raisins and ground walnuts.
- The resulting dough is divided into 12 servings, put into molds for muffins and bake in the oven. Temperature - 200 degrees. Readiness to check with a toothpick, approximately 30 minutes is required.
Each cupcake contains 4.8 g of proteins, 5 g of fat, 19 g of carbohydrates and 130 kcal.
Watch the video: Zucchini Cheese Muffins Recipe (January 2020).