A distinctive feature of this recipe is an amazing variety. Pancakes can be sweet or nourishing, they can be spread on anything - all of your choice.
The dish is perfect for any time of day. For breakfast - sweet pancakes, for lunch or in the evening - nourishing as a snack. On this occasion, we advise you to try our low-carb recipe with lots of vegetables!
- 6 eggs;
- Celery, 0.15 kg .;
- Carrots, 0.1 kg .;
- Sweet pepper and grated Emmental cheese, 0.2 kg;
- Peeled tomatoes (1 can), 0.25 kg;
- Greek yogurt, 0.15 kg.;
- Coconut flour, 20 gr .;
- Husk seed plantain blochnoy, 15 gr .;
- Coconut oil and oregano, 1 tablespoon;
- Paprika, 1 tsp;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
The number of ingredients is based on 4 servings.
The nutritional value
Approximate nutritional value of 0.1 kg. product is:
|124||518||3.6 gr.||8.5 gr.||8.2 gr.|
- First you need to sort the vegetables. Peel carrots and celery, cut into small cubes. Wash the sweet pepper, separate the stem and seeds, and also cut into small cubes.
- Pour the coconut oil into the pan and fry the carrots and celery, stirring occasionally. Later add sweet pepper and stew a little more vegetable mixture.
- Add to the mass of paragraph 2 canned tomatoes, along with the juice, evenly spread over the pan. Season the vegetables with paprika, oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients well and leave them to boil.
- When the vegetables are ready, remove them from the fire.
- Now it's the turn of the pancakes themselves. Smash the eggs in a large bowl, add Greek yogurt, husk seeds of psyllium and coconut flour, using a hand mixer to bring the ingredients to a state of uniform dough. Spoon mix Emmental cheese under the dough.
- Take a pan with a non-stick coating and pour 2-3 full spoons of pancake dough into it. Baking on both sides until golden brown. The test should be enough for 4 low-carb pancakes.
- Put the pancake on a plate, spread the vegetables on top (about one third of the total), then another pancake, etc. Thus we get a low-carb pancake tower.
- Cut the dish into pieces, like a cake. Enjoy your meal!