The health benefits of a Waldorf salad are so great that you can’t be overlooked if you want to eat a balanced and low-calorie diet.
In many cuisines, celery drains a miserable existence and rarely goes into business, while being an excellent vegetable, which is also very cheap.
Celery is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C, as well as potassium and calcium. Potassium regulates blood pressure and is necessary for the normal functioning of the muscular system. Calcium reduces the risk of osteoporosis, which is especially important for women. Another advantage will be the moisturizing properties of the plant.
Celery helps supply the body with water and can help eliminate the associated effects of dehydration, such as bouts of uncontrollable hunger or headache.
Meals with this vegetable not only reduce blood pressure, but also represent a whole treasury of healthy minerals. The perfect salad for those who want a smart low-carb diet.
- 1/2 teaspoon of erythritol (sugar substitute);
- Apples Gala, 3 pieces;
- Lemon juice, 50 ml .;
- Fresh cream, 100 gr .;
- Fine-grained sea salt, 1 pinch;
- White pepper, 1 pinch;
- Celery, 300 gr .;
- Chopped walnuts, 100 g ...
The number of ingredients is based on four servings, the preparation of the dish takes about 10 minutes. After 2 hours, the finished salad can be served.
- Peel celery and apples Gala. Take a large bowl, finely chop the ingredients by hand or using a food processor.
- First add lemon juice to crushed apples and celery, so that they do not oxidize, and then chopped walnuts.
- Season with cream fresh salt, pepper and sugar, mix with other ingredients.
- For about 2 hours, leave the salad in the fridge. The dish is ready to eat.