Hippocrates said: "Diseases are treated by doctors, and heals - nature."
- physical exertion
- power mode
- glucose control and others.
A good addition to all of this is herbal tinctures and teas, allowing you to deal with the main problems and "side effects" of the disease.
The combination of all these measures in the complex helps to more effectively fight the disease, significantly improves the patient's quality of life, his state of health, the state of body systems and organs, reduces the risk of serious conditions.
The history of monastic tea and its creators
Most of the prescriptions of medicinal fees came to us from ancestors, in whose hands for the treatment of diseases were only the forces of nature. Monastic tea is not an exception, it was created in the 16th century by the monks of the Solovetsky monastery. In those days, many turned to the holy fathers for healing, and, moreover, the priests needed strength to fulfill these vows, vigils, and fasting. And they were looking for help in medicinal herbs.
The composition of the monastic tea and useful properties
- Wild rose leaves;
- Felt burdock;
- The sugar-lowering effect is achieved due to the alkaloids and essential oils present in the composition, which improve cell perception processes of glucose and then its utilization from the blood. It also contributes to the effectiveness of insulin therapy, which prevents the occurrence of dangerous conditions and the development of complications;
- Antioxidant effect is reflected in the formation of a barrier between the cells of the body and free radicals, which significantly reduces their adverse effects on health;
- The effect of supporting the functions and condition of the pancreas is achieved by anti-inflammatory therapy with the beneficial properties of chamomile, and by improving the patency of the ducts, as well as an effective barrier to self-destruction of the organ;
- The immunomodulating effect is manifested due to the essential oils and mucopolysaccharides present in the composition. With the constant use of these components, powerful immunomodulation occurs, i.e. The body's defense system is optimized and finds the necessary balance. This is very important, given that immunity in diabetics is a particularly acute topic, most of them are constantly struggling with colds and viral diseases;
- The stabilizing effect is manifested in the normalization of lipid metabolism (which is important for patients with type 2 diabetes). Ingredients in tea reduce the synthesis of fats, as well as appetite, resulting in a decrease in body weight, as well as the normalization of weight. And with the loss of extra pounds, many unpleasant symptoms, such as shortness of breath, heartburn, increased fatigue and others, go away.
Indications for use and contraindications
- People in whose family there are direct and through a generation relatives with diabetes;
- Patients with obesity type 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Glucose stabilization;
- Restoration of proper carbohydrate metabolism, improvement of metabolism;
- Stabilization of pancreatic functions, beneficial effects on insulin reproduction;
- Restoration of the ability of cells to absorb insulin;
- Reducing the risk of developing and developing serious complications, as well as associated diseases that often accompany diabetes;
- Weight loss due to enhanced fat processing and faster metabolism.
Monastic tea for diabetes is a medicinal collection of herbs. Its components are usually well tolerated by people, even children can take it. He has no absolute contraindications associated with any diseases or conditions, and even pregnant women can take this remedy if necessary.
Brewing method and dosage
Before use, remember that even in the absence of an allergic reaction to medicinal herbs in the collection, it is necessary to begin treatment gradually. And then, within three to four days, bring the dosage to the desired amount.
- It is advisable to prepare the drink in a ceramic container without a lid, so that the necessary oxygen is supplied and the components do not react with the material of the container;
- At 200 ml of boiling water pour 1 teaspoon of the collection, and then insist about 8 minutes;
- Drink the best drink hot, but if necessary it can be stored in the cold for three days;
- You can take tea up to 4 times a day, half an hour before meals.
Compliance with these simple tips will get the tincture of the best healing effect.
- age of the patient
- organism susceptibility to medicinal products,
- disease duration
- the degree of damage to the body.
Read more about the monastic tea, see the prices and order the product.